O2 Forms is an online form builder tool that helps event organizers and planners to build beautiful and engaging web and mobile forms to collect and process data from their clients, vendors and event attendees.
- Easy to use form designer with 20+ data input controls to collect data.
- Customize form(s) branding to match event theme and client’s brand.
- Invite event attendees by email to fill form(s) or provide login option to secure form data input.
- Embed forms in your website or event’s web site or send the link in email or in your social media page for attendees to respond.
- Responsive form design that fits all devices and screen resolutions.
- Export data to excel for further analysis.
- Reminder emails and response tracking.
- Support to help you design and manage forms.
- Collect documents and signatures online.
- Customized Thank You page upon successful form submission by attendee.
- Custom printing option using Word document.
- No upfront costs and flexible pay as you go model.
- Accessible at anytime from anywhere.
- Helps you build forms to match your creativity to stay ahead of the competition.
- Design the form(s) once and use it multiple times for multiple events.
- Centralized online data collection and management instead of emails, phone calls and papers.
How it helps?
Event management companies can use O2Forms to design and build forms to collect data for the services they provide to their clients such as design services, catering/food services, vendor management, event attendees registration and RSVP, Guest/VIP arrivals and tracking, feedback collection and more.
Event organizers can design and customize the following forms easily and create more forms as needed.
- Client Event Questionnaire
- Vendor Registration
- Sponsor Registration
- Attendees Registration and RSVP
- Guest Arrivals and Accommodation
- Event sessions enrollment
- Event raffles and surveys
- Event feedback from all or from select list of attendees
- Mailing lists
- Merchandise/Souvenir ordering
How to get started?
Access the site via https://www.o2forms.com link and sign up to activate your account. Once you activate your account, you can start creating forms and publish to your audience to collect and process data.
Questions / Comments?
Please call us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you and hear your comments to help us serve you better.